Wednesday, March 19, 2008

It Doesn't Get Much Nastier

Okay, I worked last night and didn't post. I was only supposed to work a 3 hour shift, but it turned out to be a little longer than that. I was too busy to write once the calls started rolling in, and then I was too tired to do so once I was done. So, here I am catching you up on what's been going on.

When I first called in for my shift things were pretty quiet. After about 45 minutes I got a call from Beastie Boy ... and let me tell you, did he ever live up to his name last night!! The first half hour we spoke, he wanted me to go into great detail about how my dog was pleasuring me. Yup. Dog. Pleasuring. Me. Hmmm ... I went through the entire description and dragged it out for almost half an hour and then he wanted to move on to more adventurous fantasy.

Yeah. So, how much more adventurous can it get? Hold on to your seats ladies and gentlemen!! It involves me, a stool and ... ahem, a horse. A horse. It involved me manually stimulating the horse and myself at the same time. All while sitting on a stool next to said stallion!! Dangerous much? That's me! Living on the edge!

I told him I looked forward to getting even nastier with him in the future!! What that will entail, I couldn't even begin to tell ya. I'll let you know what I come up with. All in all, we spoke an hour. Ka-ching!!

Next up was some new guy with just your normal, run of the mill type fantasy to jerk his member off to. Fifteen minutes and *CLICK*!!!

Finally, I got a call from the 18 year old. He started telling me about how he was going to be in the state where (I said) I live. He's going to visit the campus there to decide if he wants to go there for a full ride scholarship (athletic of course). I talked him through a very intense (for him), explicit fantasy about what would happened if I were to see him while he's there. This got him so hot that he dropped the whole young kid sounding voice and sounded his age. He was so turned on that he began to do all the talking. Talk about making my job easy!! He mumbled on for a long ass time in guttural tones about what all he would do to me.

He then started begging me to meet him. Of course I said I was tempted but that the answer would have to be no. He begged and pleaded and asked me to give him an answer the next day after thinking about it. So I told him I'd think about it because, well, it guaranteed me another call. We spoke for an hour and a half!!! Ka-ching!



No comments: