Wednesday, March 12, 2008

They Say the Night Time Is the Right Time

I worked last night but was too tired after my shift to write about it. I'm working tonight, but right now seems to be slow so I can catch you up on last night. My night began as most of my shifts seem to, with a call from my "good boy" who, if you recall, was not supposed to call me until he wore little boy undies. I dropped a pair of Sponge Bob undies off to the company I work for so they could mail them to him. It had only been one day since they were mailed so I had to discipline him for calling me prior to getting his gift.

I tried a bit to mix up what we normally talk about, but he wasn't that into it. He is fixated on sitting on my lap and nursing while I touch his tiny wanker and he "prematurely ejaculates" all over my lap. I thought that my giving him a bath and then tickling him afterwards would excite him, but it was only after the tickling was over and I let him in my lap that he got excited. Boys ... I swear, they do get stuck in ruts, do they not?

After that I got a call that lasted for two hours where I had to talk to a man who insisted he was only 18 and that this was his first time ever to call the line. I knew this to not be true based on the info given to me by the operator, but I played along, of course. He was obsessed with panties. He wanted me to describe myself modeling about a zillion pairs of panties for him. Then he talked about all the various ways he would please me and talked about his past conquests ... let's not forget, he said he was only 18 but he could perform over and over and over ... uh-huh, sure buddy.

** Later tonight**

Mr. 18 year old called me again tonight. We spoke for 90 minutes. This counted as a request because he asked for me, that means more money for me!! Woo Hoo!! He also has offered me several thousand dollars to meet with him in person. Uh ... no. Tonight he did most of the talking about what all he was going to do to my body and I made a lot of noise as if I were just all into it. Hmmm ... whatever. He then gave me his email address so I could send him pictures. Still not sure how I'm gonna pull that one off!!! Let's see ... I know not one woman who appears the way I told him I do, so we'll just have to see about that. Honestly, I don't care if my not sending him anything makes him not call ... there apparently are tons more where he came from.

No comments: