Thursday, March 6, 2008

My Big Night

So, it turns out that the very next day after my first day the man I had ridiculed called the company requesting to speak with me. I wasn't available, but they wanted me to know that he liked me that much. I told them that I would talk to him on my next shift. That's today. He was waiting for me to be on duty. The minute I called in available, the operator told me he was waiting. WAITING. Wow. Apparently I can belittle a man with the best of 'em. Who knew?

I reprimanded him for being too anxious to speak with me. I told him he needed to be more patient. He was such a BAD BOY!!!! He loved that ... blew his load all over. That was about 17 minutes of my evening.


The next call I received was from a guy with a Southern drawl. We talked for just over an hour about all sorts of things ... including, but not limited to, bestiality. Yup, you read that right. We talked about it all!! He never, ahem, finished because his time ran out. He said he was gonna call me right back, but as soon as we got off the phone I got the next call.

The next call was from a gentleman of high prestige. He also wanted to be dominated. This one was different than the last one. He didn't necessarily want to be ridiculed, he truly wanted to be dominated. So I talked him through cleaning my entire body with his tongue ... every crack and crevice ... front and back. I could hear his voice shudder with excitement. We talked for 45 minutes.

What I have learned from this is that the calls are longer and more money is to be made by working nights. My first shift was a day shift, and that was fine because I was able to practice my repertoire. With each call it gets easier and sleazier ...


No comments: