Sunday, March 9, 2008

A Slow Day for Sex Talk

So, the day after my last shift I got another request. This one was from the guy who I had dominated, not to be confused with the guy I belittled. I was not working that day, so I'm sure he was directed to someone else. Then yesterday I had a request for 6 hours (!!!) from the "Beastie Boy" (so called because of the bestiality). I wasn't taking calls then either. Either way, I'm happy that I'm accumulating a fan club ... that benefits me financially for certain!! I make extra money from requests, so this is a good thing. I figure if I'm getting requests after just a couple of shifts, well I can only get better at it from here, right?

Today I've been on the clock since 9 this morning. My shift is over in two hours and I haven't gotten a single call. It must be the time change, or the fact that it's Sunday, or both. Who knows? Also the fact that it's the middle of the day ... night time is definitely the right time. My next shift is Tuesday night so I should see some action then, for sure!

** UPDATE **

Right after I posted the above, my ol' faithful called in. This is the guy who wants me to belittle him. He loves it when I compare his 3 1/2" penis to that of a little boy. When he "blows" he calls it "prematurely ejaculating" and I reprimand him for it. I told him I want him to wear children's underwear and that got him all in a tizzy. He's not to call me until he's done this ... those are my orders for my "good boy" ...

No comments: